Friend meeeeeee

Options
Hello!

I am new here too :) I recently had a weight loss surgery, but find myself stupidly still falling into old habits like picking at sour candy little by little or snacking on crackers! I need to track or I am just going to get back to where I was and never get to goal. Other than the bad food I love to excersize and as long as I don't let myself have excuses I do a decent job of getting at least 4 spin classes in per week and some weight training. Let help each other get to goal!

Replies

• aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • MrsWagz
    MrsWagz Posts: 41
    Options
    Good Luck! I love to help people with motivation and fitness-I will add you now! :smile:
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request!
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard I am new at this too. So the more support the better I feel,I struggle as well with the snacking but since I have joined this site I have had great success. Being able to watch and see your progress is the most helpful. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!!!!! :wink:
  • nitadawn
    nitadawn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP, so I sent ya a friend request!
  • speiderae
    speiderae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    for dicastro1010 - Based on your photo you don't seem like a person that would need weight loss surgery. this is something i have considered myself. What was the driving factors for you to choose that route? I too need the motivation to not snack on "bad foods". My problem is that i have a young son (almost 4 yrs old) and he and my husband often want to go to McDonalds or other places for fast food. In general my husband is not a big help to the weight loss. He often enables me to continue to eat horribly. So chat with me and help me conquere them.
  • Cape1961
    Options
    I had my surgery October 10th. It would be nice to have other people to talk to about the experience. I will send you a request.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just love this site! Its helped me lose 53 lbs so far! Best of luck 2 u!