Looking for fellow Lap-Banders

Options
So June 30th, 2010 I had the Lap-Band surgery. I realize now it is a tool, and it was not my fix. :ohwell:

I have been stuck in the 260's now for atleast 6 months. :grumble: I finally got tired of dealing with the fills and stuff, and have now realized that diet and excersize is a must to reach the weight loss goals I have.

Started MFP a little over a month and am down almost 6 lbs this month. I am so close to hitting my 250's and I am stoked!!

So with that being said, I would like to have friends that have had the Lap-Band procedure, so that I can get an idea of some of the things that I can change or get an idea of something new to try..........And to just be able to have people to talk with, that can relate to my situation. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SueN113
    SueN113 Posts: 46
    Options
    I was banded June 10, 2008. It is good that you realize it is a tool. Because the truth is, the band only assists you to a certain point. I haven't had a fill for close to 2 years and have still lost weight and built tons of muscle.

Good luck and add me if you would like!
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    So true!!

I was hoping to lose a little more before I hit my plateau...But it happens.