What 2 Do?

Ok so I thought I was doing good intill Lunchtime came. I ordered a side salad and a grilled chicken no mayo at MickyD's and so I got to where I was eating Lunch and they gaave me a crispy chicken soooo no one wanted it so my LSC told me to just eat the chicken and not the bun so thats what I did. Uggghhh I feel guilty about it now so I went for a mile and half walk on the treadmill at the YMCA afterwards. What do I do about dinner?? UGHHHH~!!! My dirary is open also.

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    No worries, you have plenty of room left for a snack and good healthy dinner! Maybe a nice piece of fish and some brown rice?
  • don_s_bartosik
    don_s_bartosik Posts: 4 Member
    Hey folks.....I haven't posted much here (just joined MFP recently)....but I actually let out an audible chuckle when I saw your user name (sofaking)....that's truly one of the more amusing references I've seen (I have fond memories of my state director years ago reading through that little script, slowing it down, speeding it up, etc and not realizing the joke was on her). Thanks for the laugh!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    No worries, you have plenty of room left for a snack and good healthy dinner! Maybe a nice piece of fish and some brown rice?

^yep, what she said! You went right back on track when you got on the treadmill! Now just have a healthy dinner tonight and go to bed feeling good about yourself, you did well!