You know your tired when....

Options

Replies

• dianaskin
    Options
    Walk to the other end of the house and forget why you were going there :)

No...that just means you're getting old! Happens to me ALL THE TIME! ha ha ha ha ha (jokes)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge. I do this ALL the time.

I do things like this a lot. It's usually things like noticing I put something I meant to throw away in the sink and was about to throw out a fork or something though.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    When you close and lock your office door and take a nap....:)
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Get in the shower with your underwear still on...

I have worn my glasses in the shower a few times
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I need an office.
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    when you are looking for your cell phone and are actually talking to your friend ON your cell phone!

I have SO done this!
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options

I share an office, I don't think my coworker would be too happy about that one
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Go to answer the phone at work and forget your OWN name...
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    start leaving a voicemail and forget your phone number in the middle of it.... (work number, but still.)

when you can't for the life of you figure out why the scheduling program won't let you put someone in November 24th... and then you ask your boss thinking something might be wrong with the schedule... and they remind you it's a national holiday. *ahem*
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    when you SPRAY YOUR HAIR WITH LYSOL INSTEAD OF HAIRSPRAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! uuugggh !~

and yes I have put the milk in the cabinet and cereal in the fridge!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I was ON my cell phone talking to a friend when I started frantically searching for my cell phone...*facepalm*

Edited to say...YAY! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's done this, LOL!! :laugh:
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    when you put your 3 year old in his carseat and start backing out of the driveway and he says, "Daddy, are you going to buckle me?"
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    when you SPRAY YOUR HAIR WITH LYSOL INSTEAD OF HAIRSPRAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! uuugggh !~

I was trying to Lysol my trash can one day and sprayed the whole thing with Raid. And I could not figure out why it didn't smell like clean linen until I went to put it away and saw the real Lysol can. *facepalm*
  • rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When you use shampoo to wash your face instead of face wash in the shower. Trust me, it's not as easy to get sudsy shampoo off your face as it is to get facewash off.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    When you go to have a snack and pour your juice into the bowl you just put the potatoe salad in.
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    I did that same dang thing one time!!!!!!!!!! so embarressed!
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i stand a pee with both hands on the wall holding me up...happens every night turn i work in the steel mill..
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    You get to your office door and are trying to unlock it by your push button CAR fob and are seriously staring at it, like Why won't you open!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    When you use "your" instead of "you're" in the title of your "You know you're tired when..." thread.

Sorry. I couldn't resist! :flowerforyou:
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Walk to the other end of the house and forget why you were going there :)

I do this on a regular basis.