Water...oh yeah!!!

Options
clewliss
clewliss Posts: 640 Member
You know you are drinking enough water when you have a dream that you are some place in public searching for the ladies room!!!! This has happened to me two mornings in a row now! And I finally woke up to realize...I really had to go!!!:laugh: I've never been a water drinker, so that's been one of my mini goals this week.

Replies

• clewliss
    Options
    You know you are drinking enough water when you have a dream that you are some place in public searching for the ladies room!!!! This has happened to me two mornings in a row now! And I finally woke up to realize...I really had to go!!!:laugh: I've never been a water drinker, so that's been one of my mini goals this week.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options

LOL NOW THATS A DREAM I HAVENT HAD! BUT I WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR MINI GOAL THIS WEEK!
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    LOL...I have that dream constantly except in mine I find a restroom, try to go and it offers no relief. I repeat the cycle until I finally wake up and go. :laugh:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    LOL...I have that dream constantly except in mine I find a restroom, try to go and it offers no relief. I repeat the cycle until I finally wake up and go. :laugh:

Well... at least you don't go and wake up!:laugh:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I think it's not wise to drink water just before going to bed. I don't always follow the rule, but I have a weird way to reacting to the impulses to go to the restroom that I get during my sleep. I know that once awake, I might have a hard time going back to sleep, so my mind reacts to it uncounsciencly by refusing to wake me up. Pretty uncomfortable :ohwell: . However, as said, it's not very wise to drink water shortly before bedtime.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I have those dreams all the time. :laugh: Except usually I find one and it's too filthy to use. :sick: Our mind's way of telling us to GET UP!!!!!!!! :explode: :laugh:
  • MisoSoup79
    Options
    I have those dreams all the time. :laugh: Except usually I find one and it's too filthy to use. :sick: Our mind's way of telling us to GET UP!!!!!!!! :explode: :laugh:

OMG, I thought I was the only one that had dreams of filthy public bathrooms! In my dreams, all the toilets are clogged, the floors are littered with toilet paper and wrappers, and there are no partitions between toilets! And as far as trying to sit on the toilet, well, they are all slimy and gross! These are more like nightmares!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

OMG, I thought I was the only one that had dreams of filthy public bathrooms! In my dreams, all the toilets are clogged, the floors are littered with toilet paper and wrappers, and there are no partitions between toilets! And as far as trying to sit on the toilet, well, they are all slimy and gross! These are more like nightmares!!

Get out of my brain!! :angry: (Scary place, huh?) :laugh:

Totally my dream too. Or there are men right next to me and I can't pull down my britches. :embarassed:
  • clewliss
    Options
    LOL, :laugh: I can SO relate to all of you!! My second dream, I was in public and there was this outdoor potty, but people were all around it, bumping it, and making it lean and I was scared to go in there!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    What a great post! Yep, I've had them too, no doors on the stalls and somehow I only have one shoe on and attempt to keep it off the yucky floor (this according to dream interpretation is a self esteem issue with the one shoe!), etc.

Also, about not getting your britches down..........:laugh: :laugh: bf and I were in Daytona at Bike Week one year, it rained and my daisy dukes were stickin to me and as I'm attempting to get them down and hover in a stall at the Cabbage Patch................:bigsmile: :bigsmile: when I read a saying on the wall that says, "don't bother holding yourself off the seat, FL crabs jump 10 feet.":laugh: I obviously sat down and laughed as I realize it's highly unlikely to get anything anyway, but mamma always told me to - most pee usu went into my shoes.............:smokin: TMI?????:blushing: :bigsmile:
  • cwalbrj
    cwalbrj Posts: 61
    Options
    OMG - Hysterical ! In my dreams I am somewhere where there is no bathroom and I have to go so badly... and then I wake up. And I drink a lot of water at night. Usually up two (sometimes three) times to take care of business. You girls are cracking me up. Joni:laugh:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options

I have that dream all the time, lol like you I'm reliefed when I wake up!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Uh oh.....watch out cause you may pop one nite and realize your bed is wet......not kidding......the mind is tricky, if you find a restroom in your dream you very well COULD let go..........I knock my major water drinking off at 4pm.......that way I empty my bladder well before bedtime.

GO GREEN!
  • mommyofone
    Options
    I have never had those dreams but they are funny
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!