I'm new here

Options
Hi, my name is Tonya. I live in Lexington, KY. I'm 41 years old, I have a 13 year old son, a 20 month old daughter and another 9 month old son. I've spent the last two years being pregnant with the exception of three months after my daughter was born. So, you can understand when I say I AM WORN OUT. I'm really tired all the time. My daughter is walking, my son is crawling and my 13 year old has that hormonal thing going on...without a doubt there's some deep dark pit in hell reserved for the worst of the worst and it's filled with perpetually hormonal teens...sigh...anyway, I thought I'd give this a try. It really, truly is do or die for me.

Replies

• 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Well a Big Welcome to you! This IS the place to be. You will have so much success here. The best to you Tonya!:flowerforyou:
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    OH MY HEAVENS your stress levels are very HIGH. I have 4 at home 16, 16, 13, 11 (blended family 2 mine 2 his) and the thought of adding babies to my house with the teenagers is enough to have me committed!!! I think you deserve a metal!!!

You can do this and what better way to teach your children the value of taking care of your health with healthy eating and exercise!!

(add me as a friend if you like - Ill be glad to offer encouragement)