Twilight - audio book - 11 hrs - almost done

Options
porka29
porka29 Posts: 868 Member
Hi all,

Although this is not a major success story, when I went to change out my CD today for the Twilight audio book I bought in November when BF and I decided to get back to the gym (needed something to keep me occupied and don't have a Kinder - so this was my first audio book - wanted to see what all the fuss was about - lol) that it means I've done 10 hours! My last CD and after this last one, will have to decide on my next motivational idea.....got any? let me know as I need to be doing something, sometimes other than just music too!

Thanks for listening!:happy:

Replies

• porka29
    Options
    Hi all,

Although this is not a major success story, when I went to change out my CD today for the Twilight audio book I bought in November when BF and I decided to get back to the gym (needed something to keep me occupied and don't have a Kinder - so this was my first audio book - wanted to see what all the fuss was about - lol) that it means I've done 10 hours! My last CD and after this last one, will have to decide on my next motivational idea.....got any? let me know as I need to be doing something, sometimes other than just music too!

Thanks for listening!:happy:
  • chica25150
    Options
    I like Sandra Brown. She has a lot of good suspense novels like Envy and The Crush. I would just pop them in and soon another hour was up! Hope you like her too.
  • porka29
    Options
    I like Sandra Brown. She has a lot of good suspense novels like Envy and The Crush. I would just pop them in and soon another hour was up! Hope you like her too.
    Good point, I like her and quite a few other authors, so perhaps I'll invest again once I get a few extra dollars.
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Check out your local library for audio books. My husband has a long commute for work and goes through ALOT of titles. They seem to have a very wide variety at ours ~ new & old ones. And, being on a limited check out time (I think ours is 3 weeks) it will motivate you to get your exercise in so that you can hear the whole story before you have to return it!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Niccole :flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I use to work in an office where you honestly had nights of sheer BOREDOM so your only joy was from listening to music or audiobooks!

Janet Evanovich has a great book series now about a bounty hunter named Stephanie Plum. (http://www.evanovich.com/)

Also, I'm into the cute murder mysteries series by Joanne Fluke called, "Choco Chip Cookie Murder"...(http://www.murdershebaked.com/)

I have listened to all their books & even the Twilight series on audio so if you like the suspense these will help and keep you smiling too if you like funny books.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!