New!

Options
Having a hard time hitting my calories most days. Just not a "foodie", thus the problem. My body is in starvation mode and can't drop any weight. Suggestion please.

Replies

• mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Try eating 6 small meals ( like around 300 cals per meal). I like things like a smoothie for breakfast, nuts and apple for snacks, salad with protein for lunch, dinner with the family, greek yogurt and granola before bed.I never have any problem meeting my calories lol.
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    What are your cals set at?
    You just gotta get your body used to eating...don't gotta be a foodie, just determined to teach your body how to act correctly.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Sound advice right there, momo.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I agree with mommyofmyfivekids... eat every 3hrs or so. Not just anything though; complex carbs with protein and you'll be out of starvation mode in no time! Good luck!
  • kampshriver
    Options
    My calories are set @ 1490 per day. But I can't do anything with dairy. So I am feeling very limited in what I can eat. This is due to my Thyroid issues. I am being monitored because my antibodies are all over the map, thus the no dairy. And it may come in the next week that I can't have gluten either.