Yogamazing

Options
I've been subscribing to the Yogamazing podcast available for free on iTunes, and WOW what a great show!

I would recommend it to anyone who has the resources: DO YOGA! It's mentally and physically healthy for you. It's a good prelude to a busy day, or a good way to wind down before bedtime, or however you want to use it.

AND IT BURNS CALORIES!

Replies

• VardaElentari
    Options
    I've been subscribing to the Yogamazing podcast available for free on iTunes, and WOW what a great show!

I would recommend it to anyone who has the resources: DO YOGA! It's mentally and physically healthy for you. It's a good prelude to a busy day, or a good way to wind down before bedtime, or however you want to use it.

AND IT BURNS CALORIES!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hmm, didn't know there was such a thing and I am on itunes more than I should be :smile: I'm gonna check it out. I second the part about yoga being great for fitness, it is workout and meditation in one activity. After college I was doing yoga and pilates several times a week regularly, I swear my body never looked better - and I have played sports, walked, elliptical, aerobics ...you name it. It really tones your muscles.
    Thanks for the tip!
  • dmazza15
    dmazza15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can I get it on my iphone?