Protein Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Shakeology. Protein along with Micro and Macro nutrients. Its a superfood. Can't go wrong. <3 it!
  • misty1627
    Options
    rapid loss is good and yummy
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition! I get 100% Gold Standard Whey and Nitrocore 24. Both in chocolate.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Shakeology. Protein along with Micro and Macro nutrients. Its a superfood. Can't go wrong. <3 it!

can you name me a protein shake that doesn't include macro and micro nutrients?
  • mrmarch911
    mrmarch911 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    is muscle milk better than a whey isolate? for bulking up
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    is muscle milk better than a whey isolate? for bulking up
    You bulk up through calorie surplus not by choosing a certain shake. If one shake has more calories than the other you can bulk up faster, but it's because it has more calories.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options

can you name me a protein shake that doesn't include macro and micro nutrients?

My hero <3
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Here's a good and related question. Anybody have a friggin' shaker bottle that doesn't leak when you shake or even better, doesn't leak when you turn it over to take a drink?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Here's a good and related question. Anybody have a friggin' shaker bottle that doesn't leak when you shake or even better, doesn't leak when you turn it over to take a drink?
    Those do not exist sorry.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Those do not exist sorry.

I bought an Optimum Nutrition shaker bottle from BB.com and if you take the filter thing out it's not bad, the leaking has been minimal to zero.