New to MFP & a healthier, happier lifestyle!

Options
Hi everyone,
I am amazed at the tools this site and the MFP app provide! I have been following a low carb plan for the past 5 months with very little success and I am so tired of not eating a varied diet--it's just not realistic. I have also tried WW in the past year and do not like the newer plan, it simply doesn't work for me--too complicated and far too expensive!
MFP really changes things for me--so simple and plenty of motivation. Just what the doctor ordered!
I am excited to meet new friends here--and to start a successful weight loss journey!
Happy to be here with you! :smile:
Anne

Replies

• becknorton68
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I agree, this site is simply amazing! Please feel free to add me as a friend for support. I just joined yesterday...lol, so I definitely do not have all the answers, but this site is so user friendly that it hasn't been difficult at all to navigate around. Good luck and take care!
  • fitnessgoddess17
    fitnessgoddess17 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    We're happy to have you! You're in the right place the support and the people here are amazing. If you're looking for friends feel free to add me. the more support the better I say
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Also very new to this site but loving it! Good luck. Stay positive!