logging question...or rather poll???

Options
so just curious how accurate everyone logs their food intake...
do you log food that you throw-up?

Replies

• Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    ? Serious question?:noway: :embarassed:

Hope there's not a serious problem here. :flowerforyou:
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Probably depends on how much of it has digested. I've been dealing with this situation because of gallbladder trouble. I'd already logged it by the time I got sick each time, so I didn't delete it.

Not to get too personal, but why are you asking this question?
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options

sorry, dont mean to gross anybody out, but because of my bypass and now gall bladder, i vomit often...and i usually log it anyways, and am just wandering if others do or not.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

sorry, dont mean to gross anybody out, but because of my bypass and now gall bladder, i vomit often...and i usually log it anyways, and am just wandering if others do or not.

Can't say I've come across this issue really. I probably would log it all but go over a little on the calories just ot be sure I get enough during the day.
  • TressaBarron
    Options
    I think that if it's 30 mins or more after your meal, your body has gotten most of the nutrition from the food already, so I'd leave it logged.

That sounds really no fun... Hope your condition improves!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options

You didn't gross me out, I was just worried. Hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    The calories of the food consumed are almost immediately "absorbed" by your body, you vomit only about 30%. I used to be bulimic. Feel better.