Hello from Maine

Options
Snowing like crazy here. Looking forward to the rewards of this site. Really like the food journals. Amazing what you eat that you really aren't aware of. Looking forward to shedding 23 pounds.

Replies

• judithc
    Options
    Snowing like crazy here. Looking forward to the rewards of this site. Really like the food journals. Amazing what you eat that you really aren't aware of. Looking forward to shedding 23 pounds.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome

We are glad to have you here:flowerforyou:

:frown: Wish it would snow here :laugh:
  • jazzsynger
    jazzsynger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome...
    Kennebunker here, been logging in and tracking my food for 2 weeks now, it's very helpful
    "writing" down everything I eat. Hope you have success with it. I have "significantly more to lose than 20....one day at a time.
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    It seems like this snow will never stop!!! During this kind of weather I'd love nothing more than to cuddle up with a book and a blanket and a whole bag of chocolates!!! but I must resist.... this site is a great help and all the people here are such wonderful motivators!!!
  • pltrnc
    pltrnc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is this Judith from Eastport? It snowed like crazy here all day in Bangor, watched it from the windows of EMMC:sad: Oh well, home now with family and BOTH dogs. Sam is out of the vets.....doing okay but could be better, we'll see......this site is very helpful and the friends from work on here help too! Have a good week! Paula T. If this isn't the Judith I think it is, well it was nice talking with you!:happy:
  • angelaschweinhart
    Options
    Hello, Kentucky here. I am new myself. Good luck with your weight loss goals!!!!!!:smile::smile: :smile: