greetings! new here just wanting to say hello!

Options
Hello

I am 38 year old. Last year I moved to a small island in the South Pacific, I have lost so far 22 kilos (48.4 pounds) so far in a year and a half. The first part of the weight, just came off with out trying now I am watching what I am eating carefully and wanting to lose the last bit of weight.

Just started using my fitness pal this week, I was using another online weight tracker and I didn't like how hard it was to use, I am really liking the ease of use on this site!

The first 30 pounds melted off - I weighed 214 when I came to the island.
May 1 2010 - weight 214 size 18
current weight - 164 size 10
goal weight - 135

29 more pounds to go...

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Wow! :) That's great! Welcome to MFP and let us work hard towards our goal together! ^_^ Cheers!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I joined about one week ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • RyaneC
    RyaneC Posts: 14
    Options
    Awesome results so far! Way to go! And I'm sure I'd be jealous of your scenery!
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    thank you! Yes the island heat and humidity during summer months certainly helps with the weight loss!
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Congratulations on your success so far.
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    Thank you! I am trying to post some before pics, internet is quite slow on the island.. so it can be a challenge sometimes. We are coming into summer - so hopefully I can speed up the weight loss with all the sweating! Today it is 89' outside and 80% humidity! It truly is the humidity that gets to you.