Wow... this feeling is sooo good.

Options
Okay so I have been monitoring my calories and activites since 1/4 and I have lost weight but today was the first time that I actually looked at my body and noticed a difference.

OMG!!!!

This is a breakthrough for me. I had been losing about 2 lbs per week but I didnt feel like there was a change. Today when I put on a pair of slacks I could feel the difference.

Yeah MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Just wanted to spread the joy :bigsmile:
Juanita

59139.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Okay so I have been monitoring my calories and activites since 1/4 and I have lost weight but today was the first time that I actually looked at my body and noticed a difference.

OMG!!!!

This is a breakthrough for me. I had been losing about 2 lbs per week but I didnt feel like there was a change. Today when I put on a pair of slacks I could feel the difference.

Yeah MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Just wanted to spread the joy :bigsmile:
    Juanita

59139.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    congratulations-1.jpg
  • mandersen16
    Options
    There is nothing better than that feeling!!! NICE JOB!!!
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! It sounds like you are doing it the right way... consistant. Keep up the great work!
  • heavenshypnotiq
    Options
    :wink: CONGRATULATIONS!! iM HOPiNG i'LL GET THAT POiNT SOON! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • MrsBlaze
    Options
    Congrats Juanita!!!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

I can't wait for that feeling!!!! :bigsmile:
  • pewtie
    pewtie Posts: 18
    Options
    I am so glad for you! It's funny how the difference seems to just spring on us, isn't it? Encouragement and motivation to keep going!

:bigsmile:

114639.png
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: That is truely one of the best feelings. :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Have you lost the 14 pounds just since 1/4?????

That's awesome!!! WTG!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!