Add me as a friend on MFP.. I need some support.

Options
Looking for friends on MFP, ADD ME PLEASE! :)

Replies

• Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    ._. You're spamming now.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    bugging people to be friends wont work, just tell your story why you are here and please for the love for all that is holy please change your screen name
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I dont think I could bring myself to friend one with a name like that...
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    bugging people to be friends wont work, just tell your story why you are here and please for the love for all that is holy please change your screen name

^ this
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I dont think I could bring myself to friend one with a name like that...

^ and this
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    I wish.. but someone who likes justin bieber just wouldnt get along with me..
  • dannylives
    Options
    I already sent you a request. Seen it yet?
  • summalovaable
    summalovaable Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Not exactly the friendliest responses for some one new to the site! However, as a Canadian who (embarrassingly) went to the same highschool as him for a year.... it's not how you want to make friends. Unless those friends are under the age of 10, then by all means, keep the name.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    MFP is supposed to be friendly, expecially for someone new. And if you looked at the times for the post, they were all at the EXACT same time, so Im pretty sure it was a computer glitch.