Guttless Gutters 01/27/09 edition

Options

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :huh: Hey, where has everyone gone from this challenge...:huh:

We used to be at least two if not three pages in length per day, and now we barely get to two...

COME ON EVERYONE!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!! There is still several weeks to reach our goal or at least get closer to it. And even if things really aren't going well for you right now, during this...where's the :heart: ...come get the support you need and encourage others...you'll be encouraged as well!!!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    I agree with Theresa. I've been struggling for YEARS with my weight, and I finally did it!!! If I can do it you all can too!!!! I must give all my MFP buddies the props you all deserve for helping me do it!! I don't think I would have been able to had I gotten all of the encouragement and kind words to keep me going!! Everyone is doing great, there is no need to get discouraged. We all know that everyone loses at a different rate and by doing different things but don't give up!! I know it's frustrating (believe me, I've been there!!) but it WILL get easier.

Off to do my 40 min on the treadmill in our quaint little fitness room here at work. Thank you all so much for the kind words and I wish you all the best!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Although my ticker says 14 lbs lost, that is since May of last year. Since I started with all seriousness on January 5th, I reached the 10 lb mark this morning!! Woo hoo!! I was really dreading getting on the scale this morning because I felt so crappy from the weekend and yesterday I felt so bloated, but I did it!!! And with satisfying resluts! I have met my :heart: -day goal!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and makes good choices!! And if you don't just remember, tomorrow is another day!!!

WTG
    :flowerforyou:

U R motivating me. Thanx.
    :drinker:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Although my ticker says 14 lbs lost, that is since May of last year. Since I started with all seriousness on January 5th, I reached the 10 lb mark this morning!! Woo hoo!! I was really dreading getting on the scale this morning because I felt so crappy from the weekend and yesterday I felt so bloated, but I did it!!! And with satisfying resluts! I have met my :heart: -day goal!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and makes good choices!! And if you don't just remember, tomorrow is another day!!!

WTG

U R motivating me. Thanx.
    :drinker:

Thanks!!:blushing:

And if I have motivated at least one person today by my success then I am a happy girl!! :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! :flowerforyou: :smooched:

A little late checking in today. I've been busy busy at work. :grumble: But I did well yesterday, stayed within calories (and I even ate half a Butterfinger drool.gif it was good). I did an hour TaeBo workout, walked the dog, did 30 pushups, 200 crunches, and drank my water. The end. :smokin:

Tonight is another hour TaeBo (Full Throttle Amped), walk the dog, crunches, and pushups. I've also added to my walk. Instead of just walking I have been carrying my 5lb dumbbell weights with me. It makes a huge difference. I feel like I'm working so much more. Since the fiance's laid off, he walks with me and holds the leash for the dog so I have free hands to carry my dumbbells. th_happy0005.gif

And that is all......I think........Other than......keep it up gutters!!! th_yipee.gif Even if you don't reach your original goal, you can still lose a few lbs and keep at it!!! :drinker: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls - I've been reading but have been limited posting - been really busy with work - got several deadlines hitting today!

Still working hard - down 5.6 of my 10 by Valentines so I am gettting there at a slow but steady pace. As long as I keep going in the right direction that works for me!

I hit my halfway point this morning 45 gone/45 to go! YAY!!

Now I can't wait to brag about 50 pounds.....

Have a great day!
  • kellch
    Options
    Hi Girls - I've been reading but have been limited posting - been really busy with work - got several deadlines hitting today!

Still working hard - down 5.6 of my 10 by Valentines so I am gettting there at a slow but steady pace. As long as I keep going in the right direction that works for me!

Have a great day!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: Congrats!! That is awesome! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the scale until tomorrow but my computer is being FedEx'd to lord-knows-where tomorrow morning so I won't be able to post for about 5-8 days. ACK! I'm weaning myself off MFP slowly today otherwise I'm going to have serious withdrawl issues the next few! Stupid new computer...:grumble:

If I don't lose tomorrow morning, I'll be throwing a fit like Soupy. WWWWAAAAHHHH!!!! :mad: :sad:
  • kellch
    Options
    I'm not on the scale until tomorrow but my computer is being FedEx'd to lord-knows-where tomorrow morning so I won't be able to post for about 5-8 days. ACK! I'm weaning myself off MFP slowly today otherwise I'm going to have serious withdrawl issues the next few! Stupid new computer...:grumble:

If I don't lose tomorrow morning, I'll be throwing a fit like Soupy. WWWWAAAAHHHH!!!! :mad: :sad:

:angry:

DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: YOU FIND ANOTHER PLACE U CAN GO POST MISSY!!!! OR OR OR SOMETHING!!! wifeteeny.gif

And you will be fine..........you can do this :flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Have a great day!

:angry: :angry:

I realize I have manboobs but I do have different plumbing.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Chrissy.
    :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

Have a great day!

Hi Chrissy.

thsmiley_consoling.gif
  • BEFORE
    Options

Have a great day!

Hi Chrissy.

thsmiley_consoling.gif

Thanks Kellch.
    :blushing:
  • chrissyh
    Options

Have a great day!

Hi Chrissy.

I have fake boobs if that makes you feel any better! :blushing:

Are we going to get in trouble for this?!
  • kellch
    Options

Have a great day!

Hi Chrissy.

thsmiley_consoling.gif

Thanks Kellch.
    :blushing:

• BEFORE
    Options

Have a great day!

Hi Chrissy.

I have fake boobs if that makes you feel any better! :blushing:

Are we going to get in trouble for this?!

U made me spit my water out.
    A smart man does not judge a woman by her ( ^ ) ( ^ )'s.
    :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    At least I can say I had no choice (I am a breast cancer survivor!)

Didn't mean to make you choke! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi B4! :wink:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    At least I can say I had no choice (I am a breast cancer survivor!)

Didn't mean to make you choke! :wink:

I pray U stay cancer free sweetie.
    Dont worry, I enjoyed the laugh.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Hi B4! :wink:

Hello there Tamikins.

:love: :love:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have no idea where I'm at. I screwed up my knee running (doctor told me 30 years ago that running was not the right exercise for me with my arthritis...should have listened). It hurts like a...like a...well you know...it hurts a lot! :grumble: Not just doing cardio but pilates and yoga too.

Trying to be diligent about the calories with minimal exercise going on. I had a blow out meal with my honey on Friday and the scale dropped a pound the next day, go figure. I've now put the scale away and will only weigh on check-in days, I was getting a bit obsessive and the scale wasn't moving and just depressing me!

Congrats to all the gutters and their successes!! :drinker: