Over 20 pounds down

Options
After being stuck at a 17 pound weight loss for the last little while, I've been able to overcome that and now I have 22 pounds gone...

Wasn't sure why I was stuck at the same weight for awhile but it didn't discourage me. I just kept going and now I know that regardless of what it may say on the scale, as long as you put in the work, eventually it will reflect on the scale as well.

Just thought I'd share this.

Replies

• GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Good to hear!!!! I think I am hitting my first slow down!! But I will keep moving forward, after all it took YEARS to pack on this weight!!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Sometimes our bodies need to adjust to a new weight. If you keep out it, the losing starts again. Keep it up!:drinker:
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    I was just on a three week plateau and had the same attitude to keep doing what i was doing and then dropped a few pounds this week finally. Congrats to you!
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! The attitude and the willpower make it happen. Keep it up.
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! The attitude and the willpower make it happen. Keep it up.

Well done! I bet that's a relief!! I'm hoping this will also be the case for me, I keep hovering around the same weight, was doing really well to start with!! I will not let it beat me though! I will persevere!!!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    congrats steve!!!
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good job! Well done for not giving up and keeping going as well! :D
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good Job, those palteau's suck. Was stuck at 49lbs lost for over 2.5 weeks. Keep it up.
  • cooz2012
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!