Red Team - Tuesday 27th!!

Options
Hi red team! I haven't heard from anyone in a few days! So, How is everyone doing?

I've been doing well,, with the exercise bit...but for the past 3 days I have been over-eating!! Last night I had to burn 400 calories at the gym just to break even on my calories - BEFORE dinner !!!!! :blushing: ( had Lunch at a BBQ place) But, today is a new day, and so far so good!

I hope everyone is doing well, and losing lots! How has everyone's week been? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hi red team! I haven't heard from anyone in a few days! So, How is everyone doing?

I've been doing well,, with the exercise bit...but for the past 3 days I have been over-eating!! Last night I had to burn 400 calories at the gym just to break even on my calories - BEFORE dinner !!!!! :blushing: ( had Lunch at a BBQ place) But, today is a new day, and so far so good!

I hope everyone is doing well, and losing lots! How has everyone's week been? :flowerforyou:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Good Morning AliCawthon and the rest of the RED TEAM!!

I did a 2 mile workout with Leslie this morning and am having a good day. I have been in a funk for the last few days but today is looking really good. I will be a little worried about weigh in tomorrow but I am not going to stress it and just keep moving on.

Hope everyone has a great day:flowerforyou:
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey Red Team Ladies!!
    Things are good with me, been working out every day for at least 30 minutes and eating great. My weight is fluctuating so I hope it's on its way down and not up!
    I hope you are all enjoying your week!
    Brooke
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Weigh-in was yesterday for me, I lost 3 lbs so am now over a stone (14lbs) lighter than when I started - woo hoo! 16 lbs to go!

Am doing really well with exercise, well with meals but nibbling too much naughty stuff:blushing: We have choc in as we have this week started potty training my older son :grumble: I hne no restraint!!! I actually burn around 3000 cals per day :noway: what with breastfeeding and training for a 5k swim, otherwise I'd be stuffed!
  • Renea101
    Options
    haven't been able to post in a while due to a crashed computer at home! but it is nice to check in and see those that are pressing on. I have been maintaining but haven't lost any in the past 2 weeks but I will get there. I have been eating more comfort food since it is cold here in Texas (Texans don't do well with cold!) haven't been to the gym either for a week but I am getting back on it, not going to let that make me give up .

Keep on keeping on!
  • Renea101
    Options
    haven't been able to post in a while due to a crashed computer at home! but it is nice to check in and see those that are pressing on. I have been maintaining but haven't lost any in the past 2 weeks but I will get there. I have been eating more comfort food since it is cold here in Texas (Texans don't do well with cold!) haven't been to the gym either for a week but I am getting back on it, not going to let that make me give up .

Keep on keeping on!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I have been faithfully logging my calories and excercising almost every day. I am not challenging myself excercise wise and I know that but right now it is such doldrums with winter. I do my Biggest Loser Bootcamp workout only at level 1. Next week I think I will do Level 1 and 2. I have had some eating out incidents that have worked out. I had a salad and didnt eat the dressing!! I am not optimistic with the weigh in this week (got my "friend" today) so I will just keep plugging along and just be happy with what I am doing!!