First 10 Pounds!

Options
jdelisle
jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
I made the first milestone! Been at this since January 1 and as of this morning I have officially lost 11 pounds! I LOVE THIS SITE!!! It makes it so easy to stay on track! Whoo... 1/9 of the way to a new me :D

Replies

• jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I made the first milestone! Been at this since January 1 and as of this morning I have officially lost 11 pounds! I LOVE THIS SITE!!! It makes it so easy to stay on track! Whoo... 1/9 of the way to a new me :D
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Thats fantabulous!!!!! Keep it up, and you'll be there in no time!!!! :drinker:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOHOOOO! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work.
  • Julie837
    Options
    AESOME!! I just started a couple days ago and have lost two pounds. You're trying to lose about as much as me, so you're an inspiration, keep it up! Julie
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    :drinker: Keep it up! You are doing fabulous. Congrats!
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    Yeah! I just started working out a week ogo and I started on this site 3 days ago, and I have lost 3 pounds. This sit eis soo awesome. Definately an eye opener.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo good job! Your blog is inspiring. Keep up the great work!
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I started over Jan. 1 and lost 11 pounds also!!!!!!!!! I wanted to lose 15 but I don't think I will make that goal! (I started this diet in September, but kinda got off during the holidays)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!! ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!! :glasses:
  • cab2424
    cab2424 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up and you will be hitting your goals before you know it. :flowerforyou:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :happy: Great job!
    I have lost 11 lbs as well we are on our way.
  • OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options
    Great job!!!!! :) Keep up the awesome work!!! :bigsmile:
  • MrsCallas
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the awsome work!! :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!