NSV - I can wear my belt again!

nekosimba
nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
I decided I wanted to wear my brown Old Navy pants to work today, and they were starting to feel a little loose in the waist. I also have a hard time with pants that like to slide down in the back. So I decided to try on my favorite belt that I haven't been able to wear in months....it fits again!...it's on the first notch...but it fits!

Replies

• LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Awesome!!! What a great feeling. Good for you, keep it up!
  • vivsk
    vivsk Posts: 6
    That is seriously fanTAStic stuff!!
    That is the best feeling ever-- keep it up! Wooo!
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Congrats! Looking forward to the day when you post again about how you had to throw that belt out because it's too loose. :bigsmile:
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Congrats! Looking forward to the day when you post again about how you had to throw that belt out because it's too loose. :bigsmile:

Me too! My mom bought me a belt on her trip and it's too small, so I'm looking forward to losing enough weight to fit in that one...it's so badass!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    That's great. I am thinking about buying a belt for the first time in years!! My husband bought me one about a year ago. I told him thanks, but no thanks. NO ONE without a waist wears a belt to accentuate the fact that they don't have a waist! So woo hoo for you!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    That's great. I am thinking about buying a belt for the first time in years!! My husband bought me one about a year ago. I told him thanks, but no thanks. NO ONE without a waist wears a belt to accentuate the fact that they don't have a waist! So woo hoo for you!!

OH MY do I GET this!!! I wear them a LOT now, but any time in the past that someone said anything regarding belts I scoffed :grumble: Now, I actually go to the belt isle to see what's new and cute! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!