Red Team.. weigh in day!

Options
Hello fabulous team!

I'm on snowday number two and eating way too much! I'm going to be better for the rest of the afternoon... Yes, I am! Please make sure to send me your weights or post them here!

Have a great day!
Jenn

Replies

• jennifun
    Options
    Hello fabulous team!

I'm on snowday number two and eating way too much! I'm going to be better for the rest of the afternoon... Yes, I am! Please make sure to send me your weights or post them here!

Have a great day!
    Jenn
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    bump!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hello fabulous team!

Have a great day!
    Jenn

Bump:flowerforyou:

:heart: GO RED TEAM:heart:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    :angry: 206
    I guess it could be worse, atleast I didn't gain this week. :tongue:

How are all the other Reds doing?

:heart: Go Red Team! :heart:
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    hey everybody! I diid not post a weight last week because I was really afraid of the scale! but.... since I have started I have started to lose some weight and it can only go down if I keep going with what im doing! so! my starting weight was 172
    todays weight is 169.8
    total of 2.2 lbs lost! woooooooooooot!

good luck everybody!
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I have no change for this week which for me right now is a good thing cause I had a horrible last 6 days so this is a new week and I am off to a good start.

Hope everyone has a great week.:flowerforyou:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Ugh... Not a good week for me. I was sick last week and could barely eat. When I finally was able to start eating again, I couldn't bring myself to eat anything but carbohydrates, and I had trouble getting myself back off the carbs again as I felt better. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking too it. I also didn't exercise the whole week. I don't have much of an excuse for that.

My scale wasn't very nice to me this morning. I am getting back on track now. Next week will be a loss!

Last week: 190.6
    This Week: 193.2
    Gained 2.6 pounds
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs here, am down to 177 now :bigsmile:
  • healthier4me
    Options
    Hi Red Team

Any challenges planned for this week? Let's see if we can get the motivation going again:happy: I am getting over my bug and ready to rock & roll:bigsmile:

For one of our challenges why don't we contact at least one other member on the Red Team daily? Reach out and motivate so to speak:flowerforyou:

Also how about for every glass of water we drink we climb/run a flight of stairs?:drinker: :drinker:

Any other suggestions???? Cardio? Strength training?

Cheers

:heart: :heart: GO RED TEAM GO:heart::heart:
  • mddowlat
    Options
    Yeah! :flowerforyou: I've met my monthly goal! I've lost 8 lbs. so far. Going for 10 before the end of the month.

Start 220
    Last week 214
    This week 212
  • healthier4me
    Options
    Yeah! :flowerforyou: I've met my monthly goal! I've lost 8 lbs. so far. Going for 10 before the end of the month.

Start 220
    Last week 214
    This week 212

Yeah way to go:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work!
  • healthier4me
    Options
    Hey where are all the RED TEAM?
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I dont have a scale at home and we had a snow day. I will get my results to you tomorrow unless we have a snow day again :) thats wishful thinking though
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....wasn't sure if there was anyone left here but I just saw this thread this morning so I'm late. I lost 2 more pounds so I'm @ 180.