Plans for the weekend

Options
Happy Friday everyone.... just wondered if anyone is up to anything exciting this weekend??

I'm at a kids birthday tomorrow, I swear my 4yr old has a better social life than me, lol!!! :laugh:

Replies

• nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    I'm heading out for a fun weekend with my cousins. Hotel, snacks, shopping, and laughs. Looking forward to it.
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have a halloween party tonight. I'm almost dreading it, lots of goodies and beer :ohwell:
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Not a whole lot planned here besides chillen with the kids :)
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    PaRtY. I mean get a buzz Fridsay. Then on then Saturday go Bowling then who knows... I have to eat some Candy ... you know for the sake of halloween .. ya that it haha....
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Run 12 miles in the morning, woo hoo! I'm pumped.
    I then get to go shopping with my MIL (mother in law) on Sunday. I love my MIL! shes the best.
    I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Drinking beer and watching football. Is there really anything else to do other than that?
  • Vivian_Phoenix
    Options
    going downtown to the movie theatre tonight :) I love kid's birthdays, so cute! alot of fun, especially if you just become one of them its cool to connect with them it brings out the inner child lol, I also hope to take a bike-ride down to the lakeshore before it starts to freeze over.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    going downtown to the movie theatre tonight :) I love kid's birthdays, so cute! alot of fun, especially if you just become one of them its cool to connect with them it brings out the inner child lol, I also hope to take a bike-ride down to the lakeshore before it starts to freeze over.

I like the sound of your weekend, can I join you, lol!!

I love being with the kids, I'm just a big kid at heart really. I'm just jealous my son is out more than me at the moment, ha!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Running a local half marathon tomorrow morning...decided to make a weekend of it & camp in this beautiful weather!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Running a local half marathon tomorrow morning...decided to make a weekend of it & camp in this beautiful weather!

Good Luck!! I know you will do great!! Have fun camping.
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the game tonight, clean tomorrow & Hello to football Sunday!! *Beer*! Hahaha.. :drinker: