Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

IHOP Pancakes!

How much cardio will I need to do to burn off 3 IHOP pancakes?? HELP!!

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Lol! I LOVE IHOP!!! lol but there's no ihop here my country.

Well, i went to their website once and got their nutritional facts.. maybe you can find out about the calories there too.. :)
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    30 minutes of jogging. Or you could just work into your daily allowance of calories and not worry about it...
  • MeekMeals
    MeekMeals Posts: 517 Member
    30 minutes of jogging. Or you could just work into your daily allowance of calories and not worry about it...

Thanks! I was trying to see how to incorporate it in my count for the day! Maybe i'll eat just 1!!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Enough to burn as many calories as three pancakes has. Everyone's body burns differently. You can always plug stuff into the Exercise database ahead of time to see what you'd need to do.
  • Who cares, if you want them...eat them. 3 pancakes aren't going to throw you off your diet, especially if you incorporate them into your daily allowance.

Everything in moderation.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    They have lower calorie whole meals. I like the whole wheat French toast that comes with banana and egg substitute.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member

That's somewhat misleading... The number of calories burned while jogging for 30 minutes can vary GREATLY person to person. A quick search shows 3 ihop pancakes have 490 calories. Add a few more calories for butter and syrup and that's WAY more than a 30 minute run for me.
  • malaika1981
    malaika1981 Posts: 49 Member
    yeah i am a firm believer in still allowing us to eat what we want (in moderation) with a overall healthy diet!
  • MeekMeals
    MeekMeals Posts: 517 Member

That's somewhat misleading... The number of calories burned while jogging for 30 minutes can vary GREATLY person to person. A quick search shows 3 ihop pancakes have 490 calories. Add a few more calories for butter and syrup and that's WAY more than a 30 minute run for me.

thanks for keeping it "real"... I see you "lift heavy". I do too!! Cool!! Well i was thinking of splitting the serving of 3. so it'll be one and a half or maybe just 1 to satisfy my crave
  • How much for those SOOO tempting scary face pancakes that they keep advertising over and over and over again while I am running on the treadmill at the gym. Don't know how they taste but GOT to have one!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member

Ha, I did blindly type 30 minutes of jogging without looking up how much for the pancakes. But yes, any exercise can vary greatly. I wasn't even trying to be precise -- so sorry. If you want to get down to the nitty gritty: the calories in 3 pancakes can also vary greatly since restaurants are not 100% accurate. But if you add at least some calories for exercise and factor the remaining into your daily calorie allowance, it shouldn't be that concerning.