My Before and After

Options
tkn11
tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
Welp, finally posting some before and after pics. Didn't have a lot of before pics to choose from cause I used to avoid full body pics lol.... I weighed almost 200 (191 at my heaviest) and now I weigh near 130. I haven't weighed myself in a loooong time, so it's a guess, but I go by clothing size and how I look and feel. I used to wear a size 14, now I wear a size 3 or 4.

Even at my heaviest, I was always an athlete, so I don't know if I necessarily looked like I weighed 192, but I definitely did. (that's not a number you forget seeing on the scale lol)

fat1-2-1.jpg

cardreader1178-2-1.jpg

fat3-1.jpg

Replies

• MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Make the "IMG" parts of the post into lower case "img" and than the pics will work!
  • tkn11
    Options
    holy crap they are huge now lol
  • HighenSugar
    Options
    Welp, finally posting some before and after pics. Didn't have a lot of before pics to choose from cause I used to avoid full body pics lol.... I wear almost 200 (191 at my heaviest) and now I weigh near 130. I haven't weighed myself in a loooong time, so it's a guess, but I go by clothing size and how I look and feel. I used to wear a size 14, now I wear a size 3 or 4.

Even at my heaviest, I was always an athlete, so I don't know if I necessarily looked like I weighed 192, but I definitely did. (that's not a number you forget seeing on the scale lol)

fat1-2-1.jpg

cardreader1178-2-1.jpg

fat3-1.jpg

You look FANTASTIC!! Great job!
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! how long did it take you to lose the weight?

ps love your dress in the 3rd pic!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    absolutely stunning. great progress
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    you were cute before and you are BANGING hot now! Oh, and I LOVE the heels!!! Congrats!!!
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    Wow!
  • hopeandj
    hopeandj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! How tall are you?
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference. You look like a whole new person - congrats on reaching your goal. You look AMAZING!!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    You went from adorable to ahh damn
  • tkn11
    Options
    thanks everyone!! i've worked really hard!

I actually lost the bulk of it in about 5 months. I ran every morning for an hour, was a full-time student and worked two jobs (one of which I was on my feet for 4-5 hours a night). With all that and I changed my diet, it like fell off of me. Then, I learned more about weight training, and got more toned.

I would say i'm 5'7'' 5'8'' - it seems to change every time i get measured ha
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I swear one day I will get to post mine! Your are great, I don't think they all came through but what I see is just awesome! Congrates on your mission! Did I mention beautiful!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you girl!!! You look fabulous!
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I agree - cute before, spectacular now - and you look HEALTHY and muscular and fit - congratulations on this accomplishment!
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    AND, may I say, a nice inspiration for a 5'8" who started at a top weight of 195, though my goal's more like 160 - age, build, muscles - but you never know.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Nice job! And yes, I can totally see that you were athletic even when you were heavier too. You've done a wonderful job! :flowerforyou:
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!! congrats on your weightloss success!
  • cowgirlchev83
    cowgirlchev83 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look gorgeous!!!!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i no can see. *pout. :cry:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!