Here we go again!

Options
10 years ago, I lost 70 lbs. Here I am again. I am 47 and just gained 50 lbs overnight! Well, it seemed like it. I knew I was not as fit as I once was, but it wasn't till I was buying a new wardrobe that there was a problem. And that didn't stop me from destroying myself. Over the past year, I gained the 50 lbs, partly for being sick (which I wasn't aware until recently) and from putting aside good healthy choices for the naughty empty ones. One bite at a time....sometimes two, I recreated myself. I am not happy with the way I look or the way I feel. My self esteme is low and confidence down. However, I was extremely confident before, so I am okay on that part....so far.

I tried to change this on my own. But I know myself. I need the accountability. So here I am. You and the nutricsionist are the go to folks for my success.

I have devided my weightloss goal. But its my size goal that is my driving motivation. I have packed away all my size 12's. I would like to be able to unpack them and shop for clothes in a regular womens store again.

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help encourage you. Send me a friend request if you like. I recommend that you read my will power blog below. Doing that activity might be the help you need whenever your will power starts to wane.

Good luck to you on your journey.
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to have you on the ol buddy list! Its easier together!
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. Everyone can always use another cheerleader on their side. You can do it!! Best wishes!
  • Debsxxx
    Debsxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your mission, I'm sure you'll find lots of support on here...add me if you like and we can motivate each other! :flowerforyou: