Brag about it

Options
I feel like I can't brag about my weight loss success with people. I end up feeling like a conceited (sp?) jerk. But I'm so excited about my success and I'm tired of holidng it in.

YAY! GO ME! I feel great, and I've EARNED every last ounce that I've lost, and I'm proud of myself.
*Pats self on back*

Ok your turn.

Replies

• deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Brag away!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! Congrats on your loss and effort! My turn...I just ran a half marathon and felt AWESOME!!!! :)
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! it's so easy to put the weight on but some people don't realise how hard it is to lose it!

Well done you! x
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    And hi fives from here. Well done !
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    woop woop, well done you, you brag!!!!! you doooo deserve to! well done, and another pat on the back from me too!!!!x
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I've already bragged to a couple people, but I feel bad bringing it up every time I lose another pound or two. I've gotta brag on myself. 8lbs down and 1/2 way to my goal weight!!! Lost over an inch on my hips and at least a half inch on my waist since starting less than 2 months.

Go us!! Let's keep it up! Don't let this crazy Halloween weekend slow us down!!!!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks guys! :blushing:
  • mleoni092708
    Options
    I feel ya! Congrats on your loss and effort! My turn...I just ran a half marathon and felt AWESOME!!!! :)

That's an incredible accomplishment! You should be proud.
  • rachelm_16
    rachelm_16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect place to brag. Good for you for losing 30 pounds, that's a huge feat! I've only lost 9 so far, but I'm super proud of myself for that. It seems like I've been trying forever to lose weight and regularly using MFP is the first thing that has worked. Let's hear some other success stories!
  • mleoni092708
    Options
    I feel the same way! I've already bragged to a couple people, but I feel bad bringing it up every time I lose another pound or two. I've gotta brag on myself. 8lbs down and 1/2 way to my goal weight!!! Lost over an inch on my hips and at least a half inch on my waist since starting less than 2 months.

Go us!! Let's keep it up! Don't let this crazy Halloween weekend slow us down!!!!

That's how I feel too. I want to run around going "guess who lost 2 lbs this week? This girl!" but I realize not everybody really gives hoot.

Good for you! You are on your way!