Just out of Curiosity

Options
havingitall
havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
I got an empty day on the food charts and put in a day of the way I used to eat. OMG!!!
I used to eat almost 2000 calories too many and then sit on my butt

I can fully understand why I'm where I'm at

And I'm so glad I have changed all that!!

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I got an empty day on the food charts and put in a day of the way I used to eat. OMG!!!

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, my jaw has dropped when I have looked up some foods I used to eat regularly and see how many calories, fat and sodium they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    I don't think i really realized how I got so heavy, once I entered my food I did understand. I would eat a good breakfast, then eat crap like chocolate milk and vending food stuff as a snack on break at school. I am so happy i actually know what I am doing wrong!
  • mandersen16
    Options
    That's a very good point that everyone should be aware of! I would be really scared to see what mine would be!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

This is why my current "bad days" still aren't bad in comparison to what I use to eat DAILY.
  • crazybigchick
    Options

This is why my current "bad days" still aren't bad in comparison to what I use to eat DAILY.

Isn't that the best feeling? My bad days now are half of what a typical day used to be!
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I just went and did that just to see, and I just put in the basics and not the things that I would munch on during the day. OMG yep thats why me butt is too darn big. Oh well that was yesterday and we all know better and are doing better now. :happy: