Who is dressing up for Halloween and what are you being??

Options
lizziebeth1028
lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
I dress up every year whether I have a party to go to or not. This year I'm going as Abby from NCIS!

Replies

• marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am really bummed that I don't have a costume party to attend....I have a pretty cool 'biker chick' costume. I will probably dress up to take the kids out - and yes, my outfit is G rated.
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    After three years of trying, I finally convinced my girls to dress up as Mario and Luigi, but the price is that I have to be Wario.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    welllll i'm not going out OUT this year afterall (instead having quiet time with a friend) so I'm not dressing up. I do have a costume just in case. It's a sexy mariachi girl. It's a bit tight anyway but I could make it work if I needed to.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am going as a skinny guy...beats the hell out of the fat guy costume I wore last year...
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm going as the Pan Am girl! Pic is on my page. Unfortunately I don't know how to post it. :ohwell:
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have a Greek Goddess costume that I wore last weekend to a couple of parties. I probably will not wear it on halloween for passing out candy or taking the kids out. I was going to, but it's gotten too cold.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I am dressing up as a pregnant zombie...
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am going as a skinny guy...beats the hell out of the fat guy costume I wore last year...
    I spend too much time on facebook. I was looking for the like button for this one.
  • ChantalAguiar
    ChantalAguiar Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm going as FLO the progressive auto insurance girl!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    butterfly ballerina...I made a really cute tutu and I have butterfly wings from last year that I never wore that are super cute and I'll wear my tiara from my wedding. :) I don't have kids so I don't take them out trick or treating...I'll be wearing it to work
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    One of my daughters is being Jem (from teh 80s cartoon, which is now in reruns on The Hub; basically a pink-haired rock star), and I'm being the bad girl from the show-- Pizazze. Awesome name, green hair, a lot of zebra print & neon. Should be fun! Although my whole costume is so... body-conscious. LOL I'm not sure I'll be real comfortable, and next year I might decide to be Caillou's mom, if I have to pick a cartoon character, just so I can dress loose and frumpy.
    Love it!
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm just wearing jeans and a black t-shirt with little lies like "it's not you, it's me" written all over it in white fabric paint...get it? Little white lies :)
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Indiana Jones!
  • jeepwidow01
    Options
    I spend too much time on facebook. I was looking for the like button for this one.

Me too!!! :laugh:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options

Love it!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a Butterfly!!!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    The Halloween party I was going to has been cancelled
    :sad:

I was going to be Frank Iero.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    A pumpkin smuggler.

Okay, not really. I dressed up last year but couldn't find anything cute to cover the massive baby growth in front this year so I'm just wearing vampire teeth and a shirt with bats on it to take the boy trick or treating.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I have a $5 T-shirt with a pumpkin face. I sewed two princess dresses including modifying a pattern heavily. I deserve to cop-out on my own costume.
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    I'm going to dress slutty. Because I can this year.