Week 2 Another 2 Gone

Options
pepamint83
pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
I weighed in and low and behold another 2 pounds gone from my body hopefully forever. :drinker: Of course for a moment i was a tad discouraged why only 2 i did my excercise i ate right? :sad: and i know on the biggest loser week 2 is the bad week (although bad for them is 5 pounds right lol :laugh:) although i got to say right now 2 doesnt seem so bad :smooched: that is two pounds off of me, 2 pounds i care never to see again. it could have been one it could have been none but it was 2 :bigsmile: So i embrace my 2 pounds lost this week :flowerforyou: I embrace my 4 pounds lost so far :love: and i know that slow and steady wins the race so i am the tortois i embrace being the tortois because if i dont then i will give up and i refuse to give up this time :bigsmile:

Be the tortois embracing the two pounds from this week and the 4 from the total 14 days so far but its the motivation and support that gets me through this that gives me this attitude so thank you all :flowerforyou:

:drinker: I lost 2 pounds this week :drinker:

Replies

• pepamint83
    Options
    I weighed in and low and behold another 2 pounds gone from my body hopefully forever. :drinker: Of course for a moment i was a tad discouraged why only 2 i did my excercise i ate right? :sad: and i know on the biggest loser week 2 is the bad week (although bad for them is 5 pounds right lol :laugh:) although i got to say right now 2 doesnt seem so bad :smooched: that is two pounds off of me, 2 pounds i care never to see again. it could have been one it could have been none but it was 2 :bigsmile: So i embrace my 2 pounds lost this week :flowerforyou: I embrace my 4 pounds lost so far :love: and i know that slow and steady wins the race so i am the tortois i embrace being the tortois because if i dont then i will give up and i refuse to give up this time :bigsmile:

Be the tortois embracing the two pounds from this week and the 4 from the total 14 days so far but its the motivation and support that gets me through this that gives me this attitude so thank you all :flowerforyou:

:drinker: I lost 2 pounds this week :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good for you, keep up the hard work
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    four pounds gone forever is right. You did it the right way, no drastic calorie reduction that can't be maintained. It sucks that we are so impatient, we always want things yesterday, you are not alone in that, and instead of feeling great about losing 2 pounds we beat ourselves up because we didn't lose five. Always think of the postive, congratulate yourself on losing the two pounds and stop thinking bad stuff. I think losing weight is a constant learning process, not only about nutrition and exercise, but about how we think about ourselves and what we can accomplish. Always think of yourself as a winner at this game.

Remember 2 pounds per week, in four weeks equals 8 pounds, never to be seen again. Great going!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! :) Keep up the great work!
  • bomber
    bomber Posts: 1
    Options
    Keep up the Good Work. Little by Little is better thatn nothing at all !
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, Pepamint!!! Just think, if we could lose 2 pounds a week for 10 weeks, that would be 20 pounds!!! You're on the right track for successful, attainable weight loss, and you should be so proud of yourself for doing it!!!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    thank you all so much i said it before and ill say it again its because of the support and motivation from you all that i am keeping this attitude and sticking with this :flowerforyou: im in my third week and cant believe it i mean i am actually enjoying dieting and excercising (ok maybe its just the losing weight and gettting a better body and becoming healthier part :laugh: ) but its not too bad i mean after the excercise i feel acomplished and happy tired and sweaty but happy lol

I'm so proud of you, Pepamint!!! Just think, if we could lose 2 pounds a week for 10 weeks, that would be 20 pounds!!! You're on the right track for successful, attainable weight loss, and you should be so proud of yourself for doing it!!!

thank you so much i didnt realize 2 pounds in a little over 2 months = 20 pounds that a lot but feels like a long time away but slow and steady right? :bigsmile: i cant wait and i could lose more than two i could lose less but its a life battle so slow and steady like the tortoise :drinker:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    You are doing terrific... Keep it up!!! So far this week, my weight has stayed the same, but hopefully by next Tuesday I'll have something... Maintaining my weight is much better than gaining it!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work, congrats.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    awwww thank you :love: yeah i weigh in on tues and i always get nervous but we shall see :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!