Pelvis pain while working out

Options
Typo in title: pelvic*

I did a search and couldn't find anything. I would've preferred if there were since this isn't exactly something I'm excited to post about...

Anyway, for the last week and a half or so I've noticed that when I work out, my pelvis has a slight uncomfortable feeling/pain. Not extreme and not continuous. I don't do anything too strenuous (aerobics and calisthenics 5-6 times a week) so I doubt I pulled it or anything. I stretch before and after workouts.

Any advice or has anyone experienced the same?

Oh and Happy Halloween!:devil:

Replies

• lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween to you!

Could be a number of things. Have you ever had pelvic surgery? Could be you're pulling on internal scar tissue. Could be that you need to have someone watch what you're doing to make sure you're not moving at an odd angle. I'd say mention it to your doctor - never hurts to be on the safe side.
  • Clever_Girl
    Options
    I would suggest going to see a doctor :flowerforyou:
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    See a doctor, and then see a trainer to figure out exercises to avoid that pain once the doc says you're clear for exercise. Pelvic stability is FUNDAMENTAL in many types of exercise.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    See a doctor, and then see a trainer to figure out exercises to avoid that pain once the doc says you're clear for exercise. Pelvic stability is FUNDAMENTAL in many types of exercise.

Thanks.