Second time around

Options
I am sort of new here and I need friends for support.
I lost 50 pounds in high school after years of being bullied for my weight. Went down to a size 3!!. Gain about 80lbs in college the highest I weight was 220lbs and I am 5' 2" so you can imagine. I lost about 50 pounds dieting and exercising and doing a lot of outdoors sports, I was doing really good until I was in a accident that left me partially handicap. I got up to 210lbs after the accident. That was 5 years ago, I am tired of this and I want to take charge of it for good. For the last 3 years, I've been trying to find ways to loose weight with out causing me extreme pain. I manage to get down to 189lbs which is where I am now. I want to be healthy and pain free. I know loosing weight will be a big help for me. I am in a part of my life now where something has to change and I want to go back to the person I was before the accident.
My goal is to get down to 120lbs.

Replies

• CalderaGal
    Options
    You can do it! I also gained weight after an accident, then started losing, then was in another accident, then started losing, and was in another accident. Although I sound accident prone, none of the accidents were my fault- I was just in the wrong place each time. It's a struggle, but I feel I am on the right track, although some exercises are very painful. Yoga does help. GOOD LUCK to you!
  • JaydenDraco
    Options
    Thank you CalderaGal, I have tried yoga before and it does help, I try to do it every once in a while, in fact most of the weight I've lost so far was doing yoga. Now after much physical therapy I've been able to do bike-cycling and hopefully I'll get to running soon. :)