Hobbies, jobs, interests, etc.

Options
2»

Replies

• Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm a veterinary nurse. Part-time at the moment, looking desperately for a full-time job.

I draw a whole lot. I have just started selling portraits and drawings for a little extra money.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm a veterinary nurse. Part-time at the moment, looking desperately for a full-time job.

I draw a whole lot. I have just started selling portraits and drawings for a little extra money.

I worked as a Vet Tech for a month until my anxiety kicked in. It was the best job everr <3
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm a shutter bug, big into photography. Prefer nature/landscape pic's but also aim my camera at my kids :) I've also photographed 3 weddings. I love to read, pretty much any 'fun' fiction :) I like tattoo's, have 1 planning at least 2 more, and piercings ~ tech dermals :) I have 7 of those. I would rather listen to music than watch tv, however there are a couple of shows I love (Dexter, The Walking Dead, House, Bones, and Fringe). I love animals, we have a dog, several fish, a frog, and a hamster (tech the hamster is my daughters) I have 3 teenagers, one of whom is now in college, so alot of my time is taken up with them :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    im an international business student, although im studying economics in japan right now.

i like jazz guitar, anime, manga, videogames, languages, traveling, cooking, drawing, feeding animals/saving animals, and some sports such as hiking, paddle boarding, and recently riding a bike.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    im an international business student, although im studying economics in japan right now.

i like jazz guitar, anime, manga, videogames, languages, traveling, cooking, drawing, feeding animals/saving animals, and some sports such as hiking, paddle boarding, and recently riding a bike.

I loveeeee anime!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I am a beauty consultant and make up artist. I intered with the police and loved it, currently a full time stay at home mommy. I love t take pictures, I also love to read!

lazer tag
    movies
    nre restaurants
    anytihng fun is good with me, I am a last minute I wanna go do something type of person!

I also love to go to the shooting range
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time Spanish Linguistics student minoring in Chem and Nutrition.

I work in a public school with second graders and as a translator (Spanish and Russian).

I LOVELOVELOVE attempting to learn new languages.

I have no life and often desire change because of it.

I also have this newly found obsession of getting super fit...and tend to waste a lot of time on this website that has played a crucial role in helping me fulfill my obsession.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    I love anything in the outdoors. Hiking, salmon fishing, hunting. I also love trying new sushi resturants as often as possible:)