Biggest Loser Challenge!

Options

Replies

• judyw51
    judyw51 Posts: 92
    Options
    I would like to join your calorie burn challenge!
  • JeanWalker109
    Options
    If you still need people, I'd really love to be part of this challenge. PUH-LEASE!!!

*smiles*

Jean
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    We've hit a couple more than 30! :smile: Can't wait to find out the teams!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    We've hit a couple more than 30! :smile: Can't wait to find out the teams!

I know, I can't wait either :-)
  • kbrodzen
    Options
    Im sooooo excited!!! cant wait to start!!!!
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I think that's 31!

I'd like two more, to keep the teams even, otherwise I'd have to kick someone out and I don't want to do that.

I've got the names ready to make the teams, just gonna see if we can't squeeze in two more of our friends or such.

I'm going to create the teams tonight. I'm about to head out to a haunted house and spent all day with my sister at Adventure landing, so just slow getting going.

All right guys, I'll have the teams made up tonight, and then get everything typed out. That'll give you tomorrow to name teams and pick team leaders, get to know each other, and then Monday we rock and roooolll!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I am so excited! Hopefully we can get 2 more people so no one gets kicked out!
  • someonelikemyself
    Options
    i'm already doing something with a group but i want to do the exercise part here :D great idea! but i hope it doesn't get too messy;
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'll Join.... :)
  • AshleyWebster
    Options
    I would LOVE TO JOIN!
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    I hope you didn't close it yet because I need to be counted in (again).
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in as well!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    Do we have enough people yet?!?!

I'm super excited :-)
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    CLOSED!

Look for the post here in a few minutes with detaiiilllss :)
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    Ok guys, got the teams up. Let me know if I missed you! I'm not amazing at checking this thing for everyone. Also, I shorthanded a few names, and typed differently, just so they were manageable in excel. When I make the sheet to keep tabs on the numbers, I'll use your full profile names, or I can use your real names. Whatever you guys are comfortable with, let me know. I used random number generation to make the teams, and since I have 36 people, I made teams of 4. That makes 9 teams. So, here are the teams :)

Team 1

jeanwalker109
    wraiythe
    kbrodzen
    jennw

Team 2

nickeydp
    misslissa17
    shickam062604
    healthyby30

Team 3
    judyw51
    tbhoover
    mylife33
    stephygetsfit

Team 4
    dragonflybird
    ange0628
    galaxyhearts
    ingot81

Team 5
    ihurtubise
    drg3n3
    raquelinatover
    reneeileen

Team 6
    bibis29
    ncgurl03
    whitney22blue
    someonelikemyself

Team 7
    shortaybaybay
    heavyashes
    newlifestyle
    projectkristy

Team 8
    tamisueem
    kayraysmomm2
    inlander
    musicgirl88

Team 9
    bumflapassassin
    seokie
    txnurse97
    yoga_chick

Ok, that should be everyone. Get to making team leaders and team names. At the end of the week, deliver the lbs lost and the cals burned to the team leaders who will give them to me. Try to get them to me by 11 PM Sunday night, but if you workout later I understand and I'll take them Monday morning. I work Monday-Friday, so I will try to get them tallied and put up ASAP Monday so that you will know which team is out. No hard feelings if you don't make it through, keep working out and keep strong, we will still be here to make sure you are going strong.

We will go until the 26th of Dec, which I realize is during the holidays (through Thanksgiving and Christmas) so try and stay strong during those days. Eat with your families, enjoy them, but don't lay low. Do what you can. Also, since the last day is after Christmas, I'll extend the period from the 26th through the 28th to get me the numbers. Dont cheat, try and know what cals and lbs you've done by then, but I'll be ok with not getting them. Then, by the new years, we will know which team beat our tails :p

So, I hope its understandable. We start Monday, Halloween, so try not to eat too much candy! I'll be doing mini challenges, but I promise they will be within reason. You don't get anything from them, just a push to try something new. I'll start one this week. Some times they will be daily, sometimes they will be for the week. Looking forward to working with you all, now make contact with team members and get me the names so I can make up the sheet for you guys.

Good luck!

And let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to post them here or msg me. I will post updates here, but message me the names and the numbers, so we can keep it a surprise until the end of each week.
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    If anyone backs out and you have room, please add me!!!!

Andrea
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks for doing this DrG3n3! Let's go team 2!!!!
  • nickydp
    nickydp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks for doing this DrG3n3! Let's go team 2!!!!

Super excited. I have to do some maths to work out lbs instead of kg's. And not sure with the time difference here in Australia when your Sunday night is but I am pretty sure it is before mine, so I will get my results in in time. GO TEAM 2 ;)
  • whitney22blue
    Options
    :smooched: woop woop group 6
  • rjlarry
    rjlarry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea, would love to join next time!