WHAT I CAN EAT AT NIGHT TIME???

Options
IM SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW:frown: ITS 10P HERE IN FLORIDA... I HEAR THAT EAT BEFORE BED IS LETHAL! HOW TRUE IT IS? ANY SUGGESTION? SHOULD I GO TO SLEEP STARVING MYSELF OR SHOULD I EAT SOMETHING AND MESS ALL MY TODAY SACRIFY AND SUSCESSFUL DIET PLAN?:embarassed:

Replies

• MECHE
    MECHE Posts: 25
    Options
    IM SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW:frown: ITS 10P HERE IN FLORIDA... I HEAR THAT EAT BEFORE BED IS LETHAL! HOW TRUE IT IS? ANY SUGGESTION? SHOULD I GO TO SLEEP STARVING MYSELF OR SHOULD I EAT SOMETHING AND MESS ALL MY TODAY SACRIFY AND SUSCESSFUL DIET PLAN?:embarassed:
  • webebeer
    Options
    I have always eaten late...well many nights...have lost 12 lbs in 2 months....when I am hungry like this I will eat cup of cerel with low fat milk....I eat frosted flakes cuz there sweet and no fat....I don't like to go to bed hungry....
  • cmserati
    Options
    Pick and chose wisely. It's best to eat 6 small meals a day, so if you do that try and make your last one closer to a time that you would get hungry, but still early enough that you have enough time to start digesting it before hitting the sack. Plus, with the 6 small meals, you are constantly feeding your body energy and you will lose more weight and probably never be hungry!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    If you still have calories for the day, use them!! Just choose something smart, and that you will will not regret in the morning(like a half gallon of ice cream:) cereal, cottage cheese 100 cal. packs, popcorn, string cheese, yogurt.....I just ate some low fat no sugar added cookie dough ice cream....and it was wonderful!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Eating late at night is not a big deal.
    Just make sure you make room for your snacks.
    Have a yogurt, pudding cup, fruit....

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I think the best would be a light protein like cottage cheese,or p-nut butter and an apple to protect your muscles while you are sleeping, plus its slower digested than carbs so you won't feel hungry. avoid empty calories. those are 'lethal"
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    Try eating a banana before bed - less that 150 cals, plenty of carbs to fill you up, plus the magnesium and copper content of bananas can help you get a better night's sleep!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    It is a myth that late night eatting causes you to gain anymore weight than eatting during the day, the truth is that you need to no over eat at any point in the day. In other words if you have calories left for the day then eat!