I'm having issues

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
My pants keep falling down. :embarassed: They're a size 12 eased fit jeans and now I can pull them down without unfastening them. :bigsmile: I think the only reason they're falling down is because I don't have a butt anymore to hold them up since I lost over 31 pounds. I think 20 of it came of my hiney. :laugh: I bought a couple pair size 10's over the weekend and I think I'll pick up a couple more this coming weekend.

Good luck to everyone else and keep up the good work. We can do this. :flowerforyou:

Betty

Replies

• mommared53
    Options
    My pants keep falling down. :embarassed: They're a size 12 eased fit jeans and now I can pull them down without unfastening them. :bigsmile: I think the only reason they're falling down is because I don't have a butt anymore to hold them up since I lost over 31 pounds. I think 20 of it came of my hiney. :laugh: I bought a couple pair size 10's over the weekend and I think I'll pick up a couple more this coming weekend.

Good luck to everyone else and keep up the good work. We can do this. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Betty

congrats -- I have a couple of skirts like that, but need to loose a bit more before the pants do that..

great work.. :drinker: :drinker:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :happy: Great job
  • carla529
    Options
    Not a bad problem to have girl! Yay for you! :happy:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    haha awesome! :flowerforyou: Time to go shooooooooopppping! :bigsmile:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    YAY! :flowerforyou:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options

Betty

Oh... I love when that happens! Congrats!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I feel like I'm right in style; I'm sagging. :laugh: :laugh:
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Yey for you That's a good problem Now you just need sexy thong underwear to show off!!

Keep it up - and your pants too!
    Heather
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Ohh good for you!! I have nightmares about that happening here at work. Standing up with a bunch of people here and having them just "whoop" fall down. :embarassed: I have one pair that are quite loose, will have to retire them soon if I can ever get my ticker to move! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!