100 Calorie Packs!

Options
RKA625
RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
I love them! I used to think it was so lame to buy them, I had NO clue how many calories were in what at that point, lol.

The Hostess chocolate cakes ones are SO good and they really satisfy my chocolate craving with the 3 little cakes.

I also have the keebler cookies ones, yum!

Replies

• RKA625
    Options
    I love them! I used to think it was so lame to buy them, I had NO clue how many calories were in what at that point, lol.

The Hostess chocolate cakes ones are SO good and they really satisfy my chocolate craving with the 3 little cakes.

• jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    O i just discovered the keebler Grasshoppers, they are so so so good!! They are like thin mints, and i honestly just eat half of whats in the 100 cal pack and i'm satisfied!! I've also heard the oreo cakesters are good too!!
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I like the quaker delights white chocolate I like white over milk or dark any day and it allows me to get my chocolate fix without going crazy. But I only buy it every once in awhile because they are too good. I have tried the hostess ones but they are way too good and make me want to eat the whole box,lol . So I stay away.
  • findingtina
    findingtina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love them! Keebler fudge stripes or Keebler fudge grahams do the trick for me.
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I love the chocolate 100 cal. hostess cakes too! I ate them like everyday for months! I'm a little burned out on them right now. But I do love them a lot. And I'm going to have to try those Keebler Grasshoppers soon. They sound good too.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I love the 100 calorie packs. I buy them all the time. I don't buy the cupcake ones though because they are so good I eat them all up in one sitting. :bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I love them! Keebler fudge stripes or Keebler fudge grahams do the trick for me.

i put them in the fridge. the last box i bought i started eating 2 packs because they are so good. so, the last trip to the store i bought the regular ones and put them into baggies according to serving size - 3 cookies = 150 calories. so, they are more than the packs but not as much as 2 packs! and a bit cheaper too...
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Hostess chocolate cake 100 calorie packs?? never heard of them, can I buy these in Canada?, i've only ever seen the vachon, jos louis cakes as 100 cal snack cakes
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I don't know if they have them in Canada, but I usually find them on the bread aisle. They are usually right next to the weight watchers stuff too.
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love the 100 calorie packs. I buy them all the time. I don't buy the cupcake ones though because they are so good I eat them all up in one sitting. :bigsmile:

I feel the exact same way. They're delicious... Sometimes I wonder if they're really only 100 calories! I saw them in the store yesterday and had to tell myself no... just one pack is the beginning of a very slippery slope lol.
  • Redbug
    Redbug Posts: 41
    Options
    I :love: the Honey Maid Chocolate Delights 100 calories. If you like chocolate they are really good. They also have cheesecake but I didn't like them as well. I bought the Hostees Strawberry cakes -- can't complain about any of them!

118724.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I always get the oreo wafer/lorna doone/chips ahoy ones! They come in a variety pack, and right next door to where I work is a Big Lots that always has them for like, 2 dollars for 12+ packs. Cheap and great for my morning or afternoon snack!
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    So because of this post I had to go to the store and get the oreo cakester 100 calorie packs today. OMG they are so good and satisfying for a chocolate craving. My 21 month old son wanted to eat the whole box LOL.
  • svossie
    Options
    I'm jealous! I live overseas (in Beijing) and we can't get them. They have imported foods but at a price and the selections are limited! I did just splurge and bought some Borten String Cheese which I had for lunch along with an orange, yogurt and a few pieces of sliced ham... I'm trying. Today is Day 1. For real this time.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I always get the oreo wafer/lorna doone/chips ahoy ones! They come in a variety pack, and right next door to where I work is a Big Lots that always has them for like, 2 dollars for 12+ packs. Cheap and great for my morning or afternoon snack!

I'm with msarro, I go to Big Lots and get all kinds of 100 calorie paks for a few dollars, ditto for cereal, spices, bars and baked chips. $40 goes a long way there!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I don't buy 100 cal packs. All the ones I've tried have tasted like crap, I'm really not a big fan. Besides, 2 oreo cookies are only about 120 cals, heck 2 lindor lindt chocolates are only 140cals. I'd much rather have that than chocolate flavoured cardboard :sick:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I don't buy 100 cal packs. All the ones I've tried have tasted like crap, I'm really not a big fan. Besides, 2 oreo cookies are only about 120 cals, heck 2 lindor lindt chocolates are only 140cals. I'd much rather have that than chocolate flavoured cardboard :sick:
    True..............anything we like such as Baked Cheetos, I buy the big bag then break them down into snack bags when I get home.
  • RKA625
    Options
    I'd much rather have that than chocolate flavored cardboard :sick:

I guess it depends on your preference. :wink: I don't think they taste like cardboard at all, especially the hostess cakes, if anything they taste MORE chocolaty than the regular cakes to me! lol.
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    They are just too expensive, in my opinion, and such a waste of packaging. If I want that stuff I just buy it in the regular packaging and then divide it into single servings. Every now and then they're nice to have, but most of them are nutritionally empty. I know people who will buy them and then eat 3 or 4 packs a day or at a sitting....defeats the purpose.