loosing with HCG

Options
hi i wnt 2 loose some wait
I want 2 LOose 60 lb by Dcmeber for my graduation

thnking of dion HCG Iv red theyre websight and it looks rly gd
Iv done lots of resrch on theyre website and th resukts are amazing

Any1 else got advise on loosing with HCG?

ADD ME AS A FREND PLZZZZZ NEED TGHE SUPPORTTTT XOXOXOXOXOX

Replies

• JennyJacobsen
    JennyJacobsen Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! I love all the support to, helps U keep at it even when U want to just give up.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest limb removal instead. You want to lose 60 pounds in 2 months! No matter how you do that it won't be 1. healthy or 2. long term maintainable.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Graduation? From?
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Here we go....grabbing coffee and getting under blankey to enjoy the show!
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options

its too early for this nonsense!!
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    loosing?

Oh no, not this again :noway:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

its too early for this nonsense!!

Agreed..and we have the whole day ahead of us for more of this..Yay for us!!! *rolling my eyes*
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    9140078.jpg
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    That's quite a lot for 2 months..give yourself a lil longer and I'm sure you will do just great! Good luck & God bless!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    9140078.jpg

definitely both.
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Because of your spelling and grammatical errors and the fact that you want to LOSE 60 pounds in 2 months (and think it's possible to do in a HEALTHY way from reading an advertisement on a website), I'd say that you just might not be ready to graduate. You still have lots to learn.
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well, looking at her previous posts I would suggest by the horrfic grammar and spelling, the goals she has sensibly put on her profile and what she wrote with perfect spelling and grammar on another post yesterday I would deduct...

She has been hacked or left her profile open on a public computer.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting..to see if you want to lose weight..or if you want us to wait to see what you are trying to acheive..

Your profile shows you joined MFP 10 months ago and you've lost 28 pounds, that's GREAT! Congratulations!

Based on your proven history I think you should give it another 10 months to drop the next thirty pounds, or maybe 18 months to drop 60.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Honey I've lost 40 pounds in three months and I've had everyone amazed at how quickly I've lost it.

You cannot lose 60 pounds in two months unless you have liposuction. Even starving yourself won't do that much that quickly as your body will revolt at first.

Do it the healthy way and you'll feel much better and keep it off!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Well, looking at her previous posts I would suggest by the horrfic grammar and spelling, the goals she has sensibly put on her profile and what she wrote with perfect spelling and grammar on another post yesterday I would deduct...

She has been hacked or left her profile open on a public computer.

nope, just a horrible trolling attempt....
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

Your kidding right... When all your hair falls out, and you can barely walk due to lack of food, you'll look great at graduation..

In all seriousness, lay off the HCG and do it the normal way... You'll be glad you did.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Graduation? From?

Glasgow Uni's English course SO DINNY B SLAGIN MY GRAMMAR IM DOIN IT RITE U R ALL WRONG
  • paulam
    paulam Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Of course anybody can lose massive amount's of weight in a short period of time on a starvation diet. I prefer to call it the "concentration camp" diet. Hello?? 500 cal..........??? It's ridiculous to think that the body can function properly on so few calories not to mention that this "diet" recommends you not work out in the beginning...........Really?? Well obviously you would probably drop dead if you did because you can't possibly have enough energy to even get out of bed let alone work out. I know it sounds tempting but I would absolutely stay away from this "diet". You will for sure gain all the weight back once you start eating like a normal person again............You need to EAT to lose weight.............5 to 6 small meals and snacks a day..........protein, healthy carbs and healthy fat's at every meal...........For someone who likes to eat, and that would be me..........wouldn't it be more fun to be able to eat all day long (healthy of course) and lose weight..........then starve yourself on 500 calories a day!!! Ultimately you are going to need to change your eating habits for good in order to maintain any weight loss so you might as well start now...............All the fad quick weight loss diets that have come and GONE over the years have proven that.........and this is just another one.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Having read the OP's past posting history and style I'm of the opinion that this is either an attempt at trolling or her account has been compromised. For this reason the thread will now be locked and I will draw it to Mike or Stevens attention with a view to suspending posting privileges until we are satisfied that account security has not been breached.

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.