fell off the wagon

Options
fell off wagon, starting up today...gained a decent amount of weight. anyone know of a good meal plan they've found on a website? could use the motivation :)

wishing you a great and healthy day!

Replies

• Maybaby
    Maybaby Posts: 18
    Options
    fell off wagon, starting up today...gained a decent amount of weight. anyone know of a good meal plan they've found on a website? could use the motivation :)

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

welcome back to the wagon! :flowerforyou:

i find that if i use mfp everyday and log all my foods, i hit all my targets. it may not work for everyone, but my 'meal plan' consists of things i enjoy in different portions and just made healthier.

for example, instead of white hoagie rolls, i but sara lee's 100% soft and smooth honey wheat. bam - saved a bunch of calories and still get a yummy sandwich.

cutting out dr. pepper was a big one too. but i find if i adjust what i eat (on the weekends mostly) i can afford to have a can and it is sooo nice!

hope this helps - its not much but good luck!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Pick yourself and give a good dusting!! Start anew, you couldn't have gained that much, I read on here oly 3500 cal will lead to a lb of fat gain. The recipe section has tons of things that are healthy!:flowerforyou: