I need prayers and luck...

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
With my job that is. I was recently passed up for a promotion for the kitchen manager/head chef position. I was passed up for an outside person who is my bosses girlfriend. I of course silently am taking this blow and moving on to find a new job. I have an interview on Monday. I am nervous and I have to relax so it goes well. So hopefully this will go well, send some prayers my way please!!!!!! I am going to head to the goodwill for a suit, i had one but its about 8 sizes to big for me now. I am going to interview at a country club and I am going for the pretty much the same thing I do now, just on a better pay scale.....

Replies

• FitJoani
    With my job that is. I was recently passed up for a promotion for the kitchen manager/head chef position. I was passed up for an outside person who is my bosses girlfriend. I of course silently am taking this blow and moving on to find a new job. I have an interview on Monday. I am nervous and I have to relax so it goes well. So hopefully this will go well, send some prayers my way please!!!!!! I am going to head to the goodwill for a suit, i had one but its about 8 sizes to big for me now. I am going to interview at a country club and I am going for the pretty much the same thing I do now, just on a better pay scale.....
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Good luck with your interview!! I would be doing the same thing in your shoes. I hope you get the job :drinker:
  • paldal
    paldal Posts: 154
    Good for you. You should move on! Just be confident, you know you deserve the job. :flowerforyou:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Best of luck to you!!! I'm sure you'll be missed, and just as sure that you will be more happy!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    I hope you get the new job, and that it's better than your current job.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Do you have a local Ross or TJ Maxx? I just got a $280 suit for $30 at TJ Maxx last weekend. GOOD LUCK!! :wink:
  • FitJoani
    Do you have a local Ross or TJ Maxx? I just got a $280 suit for $30 at TJ Maxx last weekend. GOOD LUCK!! :wink:
    hmmm i do used to have a value city but it closed. I am kinda gonna be near it too. I am gonna dry run this place cause i have no idea where it is. I looked at the menu so I am sure I can hack it there..
    http://www.golfclubofwashington.com/ I just gotta reach in the depths of my brain and retrieve my fancy scmancy knowledge. One of my residents tells me very frequently that i belong in a country club or big hotel, im too good for this place(meaning my work)...hopefully the manager will feel the same way!!! Thank you for the support I love love love you guys. I will post back on how it goes!!!!!!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    8 sizes too big...that is TOTALLY COOL

good luck with the interview:smile: