Hello

Options
Hi everyone,

Just found this app today and thought I'd give it a whirl on my phone... I'm sooooo in love with it already!

I have enjoyed my first day back at the gym and counting calories after a 4 week break, so I'm hoping for any guidance, tips and assistance with keeping motivated during the next 8 weeks. I love to work out at the gym or box and b3elieve that if I am going to take the time to train then I'm going to train hard!

I'm a 47 year old married (21 yrs) mum of 5 (2 boys aged 27 & 26, and 3 girls aged 17, 14, & 12) and am an intern psychologist moonlighting as a Senior Manager at times! Have just resigned so am looking forward to getting time to refocus and jump straight back into excercise.

Hope to talk to some of you soon, especially anyone from the Gold Coast, Queensland :wink:

Ciao,
Elizabeth

Replies

• jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Morning Elizabeth,

I'm new to this too, and I'm loving it just as much as you are. I really love the home page and the little notes it leaves you every morning to encourage or gently scold you..... it really gives you the feel that someone else is cheering you on and is excited every time you make progress!

The tools are awesome and I'm really impressed with how accurately it is judging my weight loss...... I have had to adjust some of the calories burned during exercises and wish they included sleeping, resting and working as options, because they all really add to your day....

Anyways, welcome aboard and good luck in your goals.....