the firm

Options
i love the firm videos they use the 12 inch steps but they also use weights should i just put it as high impact or count it as the 12 inch step arobics? i'm a little confused on what to count it as any help out there

Replies

• jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i love the firm videos they use the 12 inch steps but they also use weights should i just put it as high impact or count it as the 12 inch step arobics? i'm a little confused on what to count it as any help out there
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just got The Firm's 'The 500' DVD in the mail! I'm super excited to try it.
    Which DVDs do you use? Are they any good?
  • jocelynnbug
    Options
    i'm using supercharged sculpting and i love it, i have a few other videos but i find the other ones a little bit harder cordination wise and they aren't physically as hard as super sculpting i love it so much every muscle in your body will hurt but its good pain :)
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll try that one next!!
    I feel that way about JM's 30 Day Shred. I'm still on Level 1 and the next day my legs are totally destroyed!!!!! I just wish it had a little bit more ab work.

I'm confused as to what to count most DVDs as since they are a mix of cardio and strength...
  • jocelynnbug
    Options
    me too i wish they had some DVDs on file but they have none since no video is all the way through stair stepping