On the wagon again

Options
I have been so on again off again with dieting. I only have about 20 lbs to lose, yet I am having such a hard time losing those 20 lbs. The first 10 lbs went quickly, now I am having trouble motivating myself to exercise, and keep on track with good food choices. I need support in those areas!! I am a 29 year old work at home momma with 3 children.

I can do this, I just need the support of others.

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Yes you CAN do this! I'll tell you what people have told me when I have expressed frustration over being stuck at the same weight, gaining and losing... if you've lost ten and are stuck at least you haven't gained it back ! You're better than where you were at the start, just take it as it comes.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Try to do it in little steps. Think of it as ONLY 20lbs to lose after have 3 kids....thats pretty damn good. Set weekly goals like aiming to lose between 1-2lbs a week. If you have a cheat day, just make it a day and not a cheat week or month.
  • mommakitten3
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I am looking forward to staying on my journey!!
  • slenderagain
    Options
    I have the same problem!! I really struggle to keep my motivation from day to day. I get in phases where I just don't care and can't make myself care!

Feel free to add me!
  • juliepre
    juliepre Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! It's hard to stick to a program over a period of time - there is always something that comes up to derail you. The only way I have found to keep on track is to have the support of other people - they can motivate you when you just don't feel like keeping at it.

Feel free to add me!