Hi, I'm new and looking for friends!

Options
Hi,

I just found this site through google and wanted to give it a go so thought I'd join as I need something to help me stay on track!

Please feel free to ad me as a friend! Am hoping to give and get help from others who know what losing weight is like!

Thanks!

Replies

• arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • Mercerlove
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Callyson318
    Options
    Welcome! =) It's a wonderful website full of supporters! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Leegree
    Leegree Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site for tracking your food and maintaining your goals. You might want to add some sort of picture even if it is not a personal one. It makes it more friendly. Again, Welcome and good luck.
  • Marswar
    Marswar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • lemonhead1
    lemonhead1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new myself. Good luck!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • heidithompson78
    Options
    welcome
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You've found a great place for support and information.

Start logging your food and exercise and you'll quickly see what a great place this is!
  • MrsJackieH
    MrsJackieH Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi im new as well and looking for friends! I am 21 years old and just got married. I live in N.C. Please add me :)
  • Gspice3
    Gspice3 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Fee free to add me :)
  • justbeachy01
    justbeachy01 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to add me...the more support, the better! :)
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats! I'm and NC'er as well, feel free to add!
  • Fanz1125
    Fanz1125 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!..Im fairly new myself. This site is awesome! would love to be your friend. feel free to add me!!
  • tulipgen1
    tulipgen1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new too :smile: Feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • psoshkin
    psoshkin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love mfp! It is the best tool I have used in my life! You get your allotted calories for the day, which you could use as you like! You can spread them out all day or eat a huge high calorie meal at once.....either way, just stay under your goal calories for the day! I used to eat a Costco slice of pizza (800 calories ) then eat the rest of my calories very sparingly. I don't do that much anymore because I like to munch all day! But you can use this site as you wish! You're gonna love it too!
  • psoshkin
    psoshkin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love mfp! It is the best tool I have used in my life! You get your allotted calories for the day, which you could use as you like! You can spread them out all day or eat a huge high calorie meal at once.....either way, just stay under your goal calories for the day! I used to eat a Costco slice of pizza (800 calories ) then eat the rest of my calories very sparingly. I don't do that much anymore because I like to munch all day! But you can use this site as you wish! You're gonna love it too!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Welcome!! :smile:
  • kpaindy
    Options
    I just joined as well. I need someone to help me stay on track and work through some weight loss. Interested??
  • KarenWas
    Options
    I'm new too! Welcome aboard!