Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

EA Sports Active 2 Workout Group

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone wanted to join my EA Sports Active 2 group. For those that have EA Sports Active 2 with internet access enabled (like on the Wii via wifi for example) you'll have seen a heading called 'groups' on the homescreen where players can see each other's calorie burns, times, distances and heart rates etc. I thought it would be useful for motivation, especially for anyone on the 9 week program (which I've just started today after completing the first two EA active games and challenges.)

The group I've set up is called 'MFPs' and the password you'll need to enter to join is 'mfp2011'. Just click on 'groups' on the game's home screen and select 'join a group' and enter them details.

There's only 11 places but I'm hoping to fill all of them with you lovely people :smile:

Replies