Whoops. Never did this

Options
I signed up for MFP 2+ weeks ago via my phone. Just recently discovered the message boards.

Brief about me...

Graduating college in December (if I pass the tests! haha)
Gained 20lbs during college.
Full time student and working nearly full time at the moment.
VERY little time for exercise. (not into vigorous workouts anyways. more into walking and small amounts of strength training so that I can maintain that schedule for years to come without being burnt out etc)

Goal 1: lose 10lbs by Graduation (December 10th) not sure it'll happen, thats a big goal. but aiming high! if not- then by new years
Ultimate goal: lose 15-20. I realize my body is VERY different than it was when I was 18 so I doubt I'll ever see that number again haha. can't hurt to try

Replies

• LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kimber_av Nice To Meet You!! Glad you made a choice to have a healthy life and make a change:flowerforyou:
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    First of all--Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

Second of all--20 pounds wow--I gained 40 during my first semester of college AND I thought I had fixed that by requesting the third floor dorm room...lol

Good luck with your studies and with your new plans! Add me if you like :) I'm always on to cheer!!! :)
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend =) Good luck with your goals!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the fun and madness that is this journey. . . Glad to have you.:bigsmile: