mom of 2

Options
Hi my name is Sophia I'm 38. I just started the weight loss program. I have been withoout a job for 3 year n been so depress that all I do is sit around the house in eat. I have gain about 60 pound in the 3 year. Now I decide to get back on track in take my life back. So Now Im trying to loss the weight that I have gain. SO I hope yal can help me stay on the right rode to get back health.

Replies

• tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hello Sophia and welcome! Sorry to hear about your employment struggle. I hope you find something soon.
    I can relate to the 3 year weight gain, I gained nearly 40 lbs in that time span. If you use the tools, advice, support and ideas here you can make this work. Make weight loss about YOU. By that I mean, make time to do good things for yourself. Take that quiet time you need. Take a walk- you'll feel better, take a bubble bath for the same reason- you'll feel better. Exercise relieves depression, it's a fact. It releases the "feel good" chemicals in your brain, it makes you feel successful, it gets you away from the fridge, and makes your jeans fit better;-).
    Good Luck on your job search and your weight loss!