2 months and my mini goal...

Options

Replies

• Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!

When I saw your first picture I could have been staring at a picture of myself.... I can see how tired your body is just standing there and I can feel the ache in your knees!

I can't stress to you how important it is that you keep on this road.... I am down a 134 pounds this morning from where I was 18 months ago and I never thought I would get here..... ..... I wish I could trade bodies with you for one day so that you could feel how great it really is to walk across a parking lot without hurting..... believe me.... if I can do it....... so can you... .you just have to believe in yourself..... you own your body... it doesn't own you!

Stick with it and reach out anytime you need a pick me up or pep talk...

11987728.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wow...that is a great success.! Hopefully one day I will be sharing my 100lb success. I know I can and meeting people like you motivates me even more...Thank you :)
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! What a difference already! Keep it up and let us know how you're getting on! We're all here egging you on! :D
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    wtg! great progress you can do this!
  • Navallez
    Options
    Thank you everyone...you made my day..
  • Navallez
    Options
    oh and does anyone have any tips as far as flabby arms....I really really want to tone up my arms
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    34 pounds in two months! You are my hero! It'll be two months for me next week, and I'm only down 15. But hey, at least I'm down.:smile: I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work.
  • Navallez
    Options

34 pounds in two months! You are my hero! It'll be two months for me next week, and I'm only down 15. But hey, at least I'm down.:smile: I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work.

Thank you....I think my body has gone into shock lol I was a couch potato and even took my kids to school in my car (only 3 blocks from home) and all of a sudden I started walking and doing a 30 minute workout, then started Zumba a few weeks later then started walking more....all this and eating healthy my body thinks aliens invaded it and its losing weight to be able to run away and escape!!!!
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This was Aug 22, 2011 .... I have a very very long way to go...but I am determined and this is a small success.... but just like I didnt realize how big I really was, I didnt notice how much my body was changing.. this was October 22, 2011

Thank you so much for your post and your photos. I joined at around the same time as you (but didn't take any photos), and it is great to see how much you've achieved in that time.

I don't regard it as a "small success" - I regard it as a massive success. Well done.
  • Navallez
    Options
    Thank you... glad to hear you are on MFP for me its been wonderful....being held accountable for what I eat...sometimes I want to eat something and then think shoot Im gonna have to log it..lol keep me on track....
  • Navallez
    Options
    I
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding, that's a big success! You can see a MASSIVE difference! You should be so proud of yourself
  • Navallez
    Options
    Thanks I appreciate it...always good to hear positive words when you work so hard:smile:
  • lalahawley
    lalahawley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!! Keep it up!!! :)
  • SpeedBump1
    SpeedBump1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! What an accomplishment so far.
  • Navallez
    Options
    :smile:
  • bluebutterflyzz
    bluebutterflyzz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can def see a big difference. Keep up all the hard work!
  • alibyouss
    alibyouss Posts: 129
    Options
    Well done, Keep it up
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Acknowledging it's time to take charge of your health is the biggest step. You should definitely be proud of what you've accomplished in the past 2 months.
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Good job and on future pics see if you can stand in the exact same spot to see the difference more. (I did that when I took mine in the kitchen. Slowly started to see the fridge more when I lost more. :D
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    wow, these pictures are amazing!!

Good on your for documenting your journey too

I wish you all the best
    xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!