hibernation

Options
so the weather is yucky outside. my motivation for dragging my butt out of bed, swaddling myself in 5 million layers and trekking the fifteen minute walk to the rec?

nonexistant...

off to bed.

EVERYONE ELSE, GO TO THE GYM!!!

(do as i say, not as i do)

Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    so the weather is yucky outside. my motivation for dragging my butt out of bed, swaddling myself in 5 million layers and trekking the fifteen minute walk to the rec?

nonexistant...

off to bed.

EVERYONE ELSE, GO TO THE GYM!!!

(do as i say, not as i do)
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am with you, i took a vacation day from work today, just couldn't bring myself to go out in it.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go turn on some music and dance for a half hour.....no need even leave the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And drink your water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am not BOSSY..................I just have better ideas" :bigsmile:

GO GREEN!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I feel blessed to be living in CA right now, it's beautiful and sunny outside. Considering the state of the state, it's the only GOOD thing I have to say about the state at the moment. So...no excuses for me!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    It's -35 here. I work out in my basement. Get out of bed you'll feel so much happier.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. My next life I'm coming back as a bear. So I can eat and get fat all summer so I can sleep all winter. I have no motivation right now.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    We have weather in the minuses too. My husband shows no mercy and drags me to the gym. When I have finished working out I don't feel the cold at all
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I thought maybe I was the only one draggin butt today :ohwell: I guess not.:grumble: Somebody please tell me to get up and do my walking!
  • carla529
    Options
    It's icing over here in Dalls/Ft. worth, Texas....my trainer just called and cancelled! Guess it's Wii Fit tonight!! Good thing I love it! :love: