16486d1186049582-more-ridiculous-body-piercings-lip-plate_49.jpg
ridiculous_halloween_costumes_640_11.jpg
mallies-ridiculous-burger.jpg

*FEEL FREE TO ADD SOME FUNNIES!!!*

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    More like "Things that make me go Blechh!" :noway: :laugh: what is up with that horse??
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    More like "Things that make me go Blechh!" :noway: :laugh: what is up with that horse??

lol. . no doubt saw that and though I am totally embarassed for the horse!!!:laugh:
  • Ksnoddy87
    Ksnoddy87 Posts: 121
    Options
    More like things that make you say WTF!!!! LMAO!!! The dude with the snake just made me scream lol!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The horse is wearing a Pink Panther costume for Halloween. The young man with the snake has lots of piercings. The frat guys are dressed as Handy, Hefty and Vanity Smurfs. The giant burger is a "challenge" menu item that is usually shared by large groups.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    More like things that make you say WTF!!!! LMAO!!! The dude with the snake just made me scream lol!!

Lol. . Agreed. . that is so creeptastic. . . . Just has to be shared. . . :noway:
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    The horse is wearing a Pink Panther costume for Halloween. The young man with the snake has lots of piercings. The frat guys are dressed as Handy, Hefty and Vanity Smurfs. The giant burger is a "challenge" menu item that is usually shared by large groups.

I got Vanity and Handy, what was the hint for Hefty? Heart on his arm?
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    There are a few people on MFP who make me go HMMMMMM.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

Was there a smurf with a small penis? Look at his hands.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Yup.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Duplicate.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I love your threads Jade! :laugh: The snake man made me go EWWWWWWWW!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I love your threads Jade! :laugh: The snake man made me go EWWWWWWWW!!! :laugh: :laugh:

lol. . Thanks dear. . I looked at that and thought what would ever possess one to do this???